Check out the new MinnowBoard.org website for the most up-to-date information on the MinnowBoard Turbot and the MinnowBoard.org Community.
The product bearing the MinnowBoard Compatible badge has been reviewed or tested by MinnowBoard.org Foundation and has been determined to be MinnowBoard Compatible. "MinnowBoard Compatible" is defined as a product that is “drop in” compatible meaning it
- runs the version of the firmware running on the original MinnowBoard with which it seeks compatibility,
- is able to functionally support Lures which connect on the original compatible MinnowBoard through the High Speed Expansion Connector or Low Speed Expansion Connector,
- releases open hardware design materials, and
- has compatible placement of parts and accessible ports for case and enclosure compatibility.
A product shall be deemed “MinnowBoard Compatible” by the MinnowBoard.org Foundation as of the manufacture date which is within a month of availability in the channel.
This product may include other accessories and the applicability for use with this product is the sole responsibility of the supplier.
General support for this board is available from the MinnowBoard community. All hardware support for this product is the responsibility of the manufacturer and/or board designer. Return merchandise authorization (RMA) support is provided by the supplier and access to this is provided by the supplier via supplier specified channel.
The quality and the manufacture of products compliant with this Agreement are the sole responsibility of the supplier of this product and MinnowBoard.org Foundation bears no responsibility for the ability of the supplier of this product either to maintain this compatibility or to the quality of the product. MinnowBoard.org Foundation will make every effort to insure the continued compliance of this product by working with and supporting the supplier to the extent the supplier wishes to do so.
See also: MinnowBoard Compliant
Current "MinnowBoard Compatible" badge licensee(s):
Current "MinnowBoard Compatible" badge licensee(s) (Pending):
- Pending indicates a board that has been initially tested, but has not yet reached the needed time frame for full compatibility. Once the board is within the needed timeframe it will be re-reviewed and added to the licenses assuming it continues to meet the necessay requirements. In the interim the board is permitted to make use of the appropriate compatible logo, and make reference to its compatibility. Should a board not come to fruition within a reasonable amount of time, it will be removed from pending and logos and marks recalled.